From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wild-goose chase in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A wild-goose chase or wild goose chase may refer to:
- An impossible pursuit of something unattainable, such as in a snipe hunt
- An erratic type of horse race
- The Wild Goose Chase, a comedy stage play written by John Fletcher and first published in 1621
- The Wild Goose Chase (film), a 1915 American comedy-drama film directed by Cecil B. DeMille
- Wycliffe's Wild Goose Chase, a crime novel by W. J. Burley
- The Wild Goose Chase (cartoon), a 1932 Van Beuren cartoon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.