|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012)|
|Born||31 March 1899
|Died||5 December 1990
|Allegiance|| German Empire (to 1918)
Weimar Republic (to 1933)
|Years of service||1915–45|
|Commands held||31. Infanterie-Division|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross|
Wilhelm-Francis "Willifrank" Ochsner (31 March 1899 – 5 December 1990) was a highly decorated Generalleutnant in the Wehrmacht during World War II who commanded several divisions. He was also a recipient of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross. The Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross was awarded to recognise extreme battlefield bravery or successful military leadership. Wilhelm-Francis Ochsner was captured by Soviet troops on 6 June 1944 during Operation Bagration. In 1947 he was sentenced to 25 years imprisonment for war crimes committed against the Soviet Union. He was released in 1955.
Awards and decorations
- Iron Cross (1914)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Honour Cross of the World War 1914/1918
- Iron Cross (1939)
- 2nd Class
- 1st Class
- Eastern Front Medal
- German Cross in Gold (30 May 1942)
- Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross on 18 January 1944 as Oberst and commander of 31. Infanterie-Division 
- Fellgiebel 2000, p. 268.
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Patzwall, Klaus D.; Scherzer, Veit (2001). Das Deutsche Kreuz 1941 – 1945 Geschichte und Inhaber Band II [The German Cross 1941 – 1945 History and Recipients Volume 2] (in German). Norderstedt, Germany: Verlag Klaus D. Patzwall. ISBN 978-3-931533-45-8.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives] (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.
Oberst Kurt Moehring
|Commander of 31. Infanterie-Division
25 September 1943 – June 1944
Oberst Ernst König