From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Willis may refer to:
- Willis, Grenada, a town
- Willis Street, Wellington
- Willis, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Willis, Kansas, a city
- Willis, Michigan, an unincorporated community
- Willis, Texas, a city
- Willis, Floyd County, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Willis, Russell County, Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Willis River, a tributary of the James River in Virginia
- Willis Tower, Chicago, tallest building in the United States and ninth tallest in the world
- Willis Building (London), also known as 51 Lime Street, a skyscraper
- Willis Building (Ipswich), a lowrise office building
- Willis & Co., former Canadian piano company
- Willis Group Holdings, insurance broker operating around the world
- Giselle or The Willis, a ballet (in the ballet, the Willis are a group of supernatural women)
- Willis (album), by The Pietasters
- Ulmus 'Willis', hybrid elm cultivar
- Tom and Helen Willis, the upstairs neighbors and in-laws on The Jeffersons
- Circle of Willis of blood vessel in the mammal skull.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Willis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.