||This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011)
Windows Embedded Industry (Formerly Windows Embedded POSReady) is an operating system developed by Microsoft as part of its Windows Embedded line of products  designed for use in Industrial Devices such as Automated teller machines and Self Service Checkouts.
- Windows Embedded for Point of Service V1
- This was a specially designed subversion of Windows XP Embedded designed for use in Point of Service Situations. Mainstream support for version 1.1 SP3 ended in April 2011 and extended support will end in April 2016.
- Windows Embedded POSReady 2009
- Based on Windows XP Service Pack 3, this version offers more features over Windows Embedded for Point of Service V1 such as Full Localization and XPF Support if .NET 3.5 or higher installed. It is the first version of Windows Embedded that can use the Windows Update Agent to update an installed and deployed image. Mainstream support will end in April 2014 and extended support in April 2019.
- Windows Embedded POSReady 7
- Windows Embedded POSReady 7 is the first version of Windows Embedded Industry to be based on the Windows 7 Platform. It was released July 2011.
- Windows Embedded 8 Industry
This version is based on Windows 8. A release preview is available since mid-January 2013.
||Windows Embedded for Point of Service
||Windows Embedded POSReady 2009
||Windows Embedded POSReady 7
||Windows Embedded 8 Industry
|Free HDD Space
Further reading 
External links