From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wobble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Wobble or wobbling effect, an artifact in video known as screen tearing
- Wobble base pair, a type of basepair in genetics translation
- Wobbler disease, also known as "wobbles", a disorder of the nervous system in dogs and horses
- Milankovitch wobble, the change in the axial tilt, axial precession and orbital eccentricity of the earth over long periods of time
- Speed wobble, a quick oscillation of primarily just the steerable wheel(s) of a vehicle
- Jah Wobble, the British musician
- Wobblies, a nickname for the Industrial Workers of the World
- A metasyntactic variable, commonly used alongside wibble, wubble, and flob
- Wobbles, pedestrianism races
- Deep oscillating bass mainly used in dubstep or drum and bass music
- "Wobble" (song), a single by V.I.C.
- All pages beginning with "Wobble"
- All pages with titles containing "Wobble"
- Wobbler (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.