From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up wobble in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wobble or wobbles may refer to:
- "Wobble" (song), a single by V.I.C.
- Wobbles (equine disorder), a disorder of the nervous system in dogs and horses
- Jah Wobble (born 1958), British musician
- Milankovitch wobble, change in the Earth's axial tilt, axial precession and orbital eccentricity
- Speed wobble, a quick oscillation of primarily just the steerable wheel(s) of a vehicle
- A metasyntactic variable, commonly used alongside wibble, wubble, and flob
- All pages beginning with "Wobble"
- All pages with titles containing "Wobble"
- Wobbler (disambiguation)
- Wobble base pair, a type of base pair in genetics translation
- Wobblies, an international radical labor union
- Weeble, several lines of children's roly-poly toys
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wobble.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.