|Also known as||Wolfpack|
|Years active||1995-2004, 2007-present|
|Labels||Farewell, La Famila, Agipunk, Deranged, Southern Lord|
|Website||Official Myspace Site|
|Members||Jocke, Erik, Micke, Dadde, Johan|
|Past members||Jonsson, Frank, Marcus|
Wolfbrigade (formerly Wolfpack) are a Swedish D-beat crust punk band, formed in 1995. Their line-up has included members of Asta Kask, To What End?, Today's Overdose, Cosa Nostra, Anti Cimex, Obscure Infinity and Harlequin. Their music mixes Swedish hardcore punk and death metal.
Singer Jonsson was forced to leave the band in 1998 and was replaced by Micke. At around the same time, the band changed their name from Wolfpack to Wolfbrigade to avoid association with a Swedish neo-Nazi prison gang who shared that name. In 2002, drummer Frank left and was replaced by Dadde. The band split up in 2004 because of lack of motivation and Micke needing surgery for vocal chord problems. Four of the members started a new band, Today's Overdose.
On January 7, 2007, Wolfbrigade announced that they were reuniting. Wolfbrigade imported bassist Johan from Today's Overdose and released a comeback album, Prey To The World, in June 2007. In 2008, the group released Comalive. Wolfbrigade went on a one-year hiatus from playing live in 2011, and then regrouped for the released of Damned in 2012.
- Bloodstained Dreams (EP, 1995)
- A New Dawn Fades (LP, 1996)
- Hellhound Warpig (EP, 1997)
- Lycanthro Punk (LP, 1997)
- split with Skitsystem (EP, 1998)
- Allday Hell (LP, 1999)
- split with Audio Kollaps (EP, 2001)
- Progression/Regression (LP, 2001)
- The Wolfpack Years (Compilation, 2003)
- In Darkness You Feel No Regrets (LP, 2003)
- A D-beat Odyssey (EP, 2004)
- Prey to the World (LP, 2007)
- Comalive (LP, 2008)
- Damned (LP, 2012)