From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Wuji can refer to:
- Wuji (people) (勿吉人), pronounced in ancient times as "Moji or "Merjie", an ancient ethnic group in Manchuria
- Wuji (philosophy) (無極), concept in Chinese philosophy and Taoism, as opposed to Taiji (太極 "Great Ultimate")
- Wuji (The Promise) (無極), 2005 Chinese film directed by Chen Kaige
- Zhangsun Wuji (長孫無忌), Tang Dynasty chancellor
Locations in China
- Wuji County (无极县), Shijiazhuang, Hebei
- Wuji, Hengdong County (吴集镇), town in Hunan
- Wuji, Huai'an (吴集镇), town in Huaiyin District, Huai'an, Jiangsu
- Wuji, Shuyang County (吴集镇), town in Jiangsu
- Wuji, Rushan (午极镇), town in Shandong
- Wu Ji (Fengshen Bang), character in Fengshen Yanyi.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wuji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.