From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yayo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yayo may refer to:
- José Carlos Guridi, Argentine entertainer on the Argentine TV show Videomatch
- Santiago Luis Polanco Rodríguez (born 1961), cocaine dealer
- Tony Yayo (born 1978), American rapper and member of the rap group G-Unit
- "Yayo" (song) a song by Lana Del Rey
- Yayo Aguila (born 1967), Filipina actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.