From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up yearling in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Yearling may refer to:
- Yearling (biology, zoology), an animal in its second year of life.
- Yearling (horse), a horse between one and two years of age
in titles or proper names:
- Yearling Books, an imprint of the publishing company Random House
- The Yearling, a 1938 novel by Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings
- The Yearling (film), a 1946 film based on the novel of the same name
- The Yearling (1994 film), a 1994 TV movie that aired on CBS on April 24, 1994
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Yearling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.