|Headquarters||Tel Aviv, Israel|
Ynetnews is the online English language Israeli news website of Yedioth Ahronoth, Israel’s most-read newspaper, and the Hebrew Israel news portal, Ynet. It is part of the Yedioth Media Group.
Ynetnews was established in 2005 in Tel Aviv, with the goal of providing the Israeli community and its readers worldwide reporting and real-time breaking news from Israel and the Middle East. The founding editor of Ynetnews, Alan Abbey, left in the summer of 2005 and is now Internet Director for Shalom Hartman Institute in Jerusalem.
Ynetnews' team of translators and editors provide coverage of news from Israel and the Middle East, based on the reporting and writing of Ynet and from Yedioth Ahronoth and other publications of the parent company, Yedioth Group.
Ynetnews also produces original material and works with in-depth news reporting, commentary and analysis by Israel’s public opinion makers as well as features from Israel, the Middle East, and the Jewish world.
- Rushing Ahead to Armageddon – Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- Israel and the Palestinian Territories – Google Books. Books.google.com. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- "Israel at Your Fingertips – Israel Homepage". Ynetnews. June 20, 1995. Retrieved July 19, 2010.
- "Israeli Newspaper Brawl Moving to the Internet". 2008. Retrieved April 11, 2008.
- Ynetnews: The real Israel in real time
- Israeli Newspaper Brawl Moving to the Internet – The Forward
- Ynetnews on Twitter