From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zea may refer to:
- Zea (genus), a genus of large grasses
- Zea mays, commonly known as maize or corn
- Helicoverpa zea, a major agricultural pest
- Zea (surname), a surname
- Zea (EP), a 1993 alternative EP from dEUS.
- Zea (island), an island of the Cyclades archipelago
- Zea Harbour, one of the harbours of Piraeus
- Zea Harbour Project, a Danish-Greek archaeological project
- Zeelandic, ISO 639-3 language code
- ZEA, an abbreviation for the mycotoxin zearalenone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Zea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.