From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Zig-Zag Territoires)
Outhere is a Belgian classical music distributor and publisher, directed by Charles Adriaenssen, which owns several formerly independent classical labels, many of them boutique early music specialists:
- Fuga Libera, a Belgian label founded in 2004 under the direction of Michel Stockhem, and which became the basis of Outhere group.
- Æon, a French specialist in contemporary music founded in 2000 and formerly directed by Damien Pousset, with some medieval releases.
- Alpha, a French early music label founded in 1999 by Jean-Paul Combet, noted for its cover artwork chosen by and commented on by Denis Grenier.
- Ramée, a German early music label founded by Rainer Arndt in 2004.
- Ricercar, a Belgian early music label founded by musician Jérôme Léjeune in the 1980s, along with the Ricercar Consort.
- Zig-Zag Territoires, a French early music label founded in 1998 by Sylvie Brély and Franck Jaffrès.
- Outnote, a new jazz label set up in 2010 by Outhere and directed by Jean-Jacques Pussiau, formerly founder of Owl Records (now owned by Universal)
- Phi, the label of Philippe Herreweghe, founded 2011
- Arcana, the label founded by the late Michel Bernstein
- Qobuz news (French) "Dans un communiqué publié ce jour, la société Outhere, qui possède déjà les labels Æon, Alpha, Fuga Libera, Outnote, Ramée et Ricercar annonce avoir acquis le label français Zig-Zag Territoires, fondé par Sylvie Brély et Franck Jaffrès."
- Renaud Machart article Les petits labels aiguillonnent le marché classique 2003