|Slogan||Chat, tag and share with Strangers!|
|Type of site||Online chat, Avatars|
Zumbl is an online chat service where users can converse with strangers anonymously. Users "tag" each other on the basis of their conversations, which are indicative of their personality and get reflected in their avatars. Zumbl builds your pseudo anonymous identity and further matches users with strangers who share common interests.
Zumbl won Samsung Innovation Awards 2012 on August 9 and was awarded 150,000 INR for the use of sentiment mining technology to find out the users' intent and depict them graphically through the users' avatars.
- Users can chat, tag each other based on the their conversations.
- Users can share videos by enclosing the video name in "<" and ">", and add that to the chatbox.
- Zumbl is a moderated platform - where reports are taken seriously by the moderators resulting in minimal profane or abusive behavior.
- Users can join groups  and have conversations with strangers within the groups.
- Zumbl also let users take screenshots of their conversations and share them on their favorite social networks.
- "Techcrunch, Zumbl.com Is Like Chatroulette Without The Privates".
- "See Yourself through the Eyes of a Stranger with Zumbl, Winner of the Samsung Innovation Award 2012".
- "Chat with strangers". The Times of India. 2012-08-27. Retrieved 2012-10-05.
- "Indian startup incubated at Toronto's DMZ wins Samsung award".
- "How to use Zumbl".
- "Groups on Zumbl".