|Directed by||László Ranódy
|Written by||Judit Elek|
Árvácska is a Hungarian film released 4 March 1976. Based on a book by Zsigmond Móricz, the film tells the story of Csöre, an orphan girl living among the peasantry of Hungary in the 1930s. It stars Zsuzsa Czinkóczi, then age seven, as main character Csöre, also known as Árvácska ("little orphan").
The film was released in the United States under the title Nobody's Daughter.
- Zsuzsa Czinkóczi (Csöre)
- Anna Nagy (Kedvesanyám, Csöre's First Stepmother)
- Sándor Horváth (Kedvesapám, Csöre's First Stepfather)
- Marianna Moór (Zsabamári, Csöre's Second Stepmother)
- Ila Schütz (Zsofka)
- Ádám Szirtes (Szennyes József)
- Flóra Kádár (The Wife)
- József Madaras (Kadaros István)
- Piroska Molnár (Anna)
- László Szacsvay (Fáradtarcú)
|This article related to a Hungarian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|