From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Étain)
|Look up étain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Etain (also Étain, Étáin) can refer to:
- Étaín, a character from Irish mythology
- the fairy princess in Rutland Boughton's opera The Immortal Hour
- the fairy princess in the play The Immortal Hour (play)
- Étain, France, a commune in the Meuse département in France
- Étain, the French word for tin or pewter
- Etain, the name of a fictional character from the Pict province of Rome, from the film Centurion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Etain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.