From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sruti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Śruti is Hindu sacred texts.
Śruti (shruti, sruti) is a Sanskrit word that means "thing heard" or "sound". It may refer to:
- Shruti (music), the smallest interval in Indian classical music
- Shruti box, an Indian drone instrument
- Sruti magazine, a magazine devoted to Indian music and dance
- Shruti (actress) (born 1976), Kannada language actress
- Shrutika (born 1986), Indian actress most notable for her roles in Shree film (2002) and Nala Damayanthi (2003)
- Shruti Haasan (born 1986), leading Indian actress and singer
- Sruthi Lakshmi (born 1986), Indian actress who appears in Malayalam films
- Sruthi Prakash, Indian actress most notable for her roles in Indira Vizha (2009) and Naan Avanillai 2 (2009)
- Shruthi Raj, Indian film and television actress
- Shruti Sharma (born 1980s), Indian model and actress
- Sruthi Hariharan (born 1989), Indian dancer and actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Śruti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.