(Redirected from 12 Gauge (album))
12 gauge may refer to:
- The 12-gauge shotgun, the most popular shotgun shell
- Gauge (firearms)
- Caliber, for firearms other than shotguns
- 12 Gauge (Kalmah album), 2010 album by Finnish band Kalmah
- 12 Gauge (rapper) (born 1968), American rapper active in the 1990s
- 12 Gauge (12 Gauge album), 1994 album by the above artist
- Emerson Drive, a Canadian rock group known as 12 Gauge from 1995 to 2000 before moving to Nashville
- Paige VanZant, MMA fighter, nicknamed "12 gauge".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 12 gauge.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.