2003 NCAA National Collegiate Women's Ice Hockey Tournament
|Champions||Minnesota–Duluth (3rd title)|
|Runner-Up||Harvard (1st title game)|
|Winning coach||Shannon Miller (3rd title)|
|MOP||Caroline Ouellette Minnesota–Duluth|
The 2003 NCAA National Collegiate Women's Ice Hockey Tournament involved four schools playing in single-elimination play to determine the national champion of women's NCAA Division I college ice hockey. It began on March 21, 2003, and ended with the championship game on March 23. A total of four games were played.
Note: * denotes overtime period(s)
- UMD made women's hockey history as the Bulldogs won their third straight NCAA Frozen Four tournament. The Bulldogs defeated Harvard in a double overtime win 4–3. The game was held in Duluth, Minnesota in front of the largest crowd in women's hockey NCAA history (5,167). Nora Tallus scored the game winner 4:19 into the second overtime.
- G: Amy Ferguson, Dartmouth
- D: Julie Chu, Harvard
- D: Angela Ruggiero, Harvard
- F: Caroline Ouellette, Minnesota–Duluth*
- F: Jenny Potter, Minnesota–Duluth
- F: Hanne Sikio, Minnesota–Duluth
* Most Outstanding Player(s)
- "Memorable Moments". Minnesota Duluth Athletics. Archived from the original on 25 July 2011. Retrieved 3 May 2010.