(Redirected from 36th Infantry Division)Jump to navigation Jump to search
36th Division or 36th Infantry Division may refer to:
- 36th Division (German Empire)
- 36th Infantry Division (Wehrmacht)
- 36th Infantry Division Forlì, Italy
- 36th Infantry Division (Poland)
- 36th Rifle Division (Soviet Union)
- 36th Guards Rifle Division, Soviet Union, fought in the Battle of Stalingrad
- 36th (Ulster) Division, British Army, World War I
- 36th Infantry Division (United Kingdom), World War II
- 36th Infantry Division (United States)
- 36th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
- 36th Division (National Revolutionary Army), Republic of China
| disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.