From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 40th Street (SEPTA Subway–Surface Trolley station))
40th Street may refer to:
- 40th Street – Lowery Street (IRT Flushing Line), a local station on the IRT Flushing Line of the New York City Subway
- 40th Street (BMT Fifth Avenue Line), a station on the demolished section of the BMT Fifth Avenue Line
- 40th Street (Newport Beach), an attraction in Newport Beach, California
- 40th Street station (Market–Frankford Line), a SEPTA station in Philadelphia
- 40th Street station (SEPTA Route 15), a SEPTA trolley station in Philadelphia
- 40th Street Portal or 40th Street station, a SEPTA trolley station in Philadelphia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.