From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 49ers)
|Look up forty-niner in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
49er or Forty-Niner originally referred to:
49er or Forty-Niner may also refer to:
- San Francisco 49ers, American football team, named for the California Gold Rush prospectors
- Charlotte 49ers, athletic teams of the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Long Beach State 49ers, athletic teams of California State University, Long Beach
- Yuba 49ers, athletic teams of Yuba College
- 49er (dinghy), a class of racing dinghy
- Forty Niner (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Arsenal F.C., English football team which went 49 games unbeaten in 2003 and 2004
- 49er flapjack, a sourdough crepe.
- Top 10: The Forty-Niners, a novel by Alan Moore and Gene Ha
- The Forty-Niners, a group of shōjo manga artists also known as the Year 24 Group
- "The 49ers", a group of Cathay Pacific Airways pilots fired on 9 July 2001
- 49er, the lowest initiated rank in a Triad
- A real ale brewed by the Ringwood Brewery with a strength, appropriately, of 4.9%
- A member of the 49th Battalion, CEF
- The Forty Niner or 49'er, a streamliner passenger train between San Francisco and Chicago operated by the Union Pacific Railroad
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.