From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 59th Division (disambiguation))
In military terms, 59th Division may refer to:
- Infantry divisions
- 59th Division (People's Republic of China)
- 59th Mountain Infantry Division Cagliari - Italian Army of World War II
- 59th (2nd North Midland) Division - British infantry division in World War I
- 59th (Staffordshire) Infantry Division - British infantry division in World War II
- 59th Guards Rifle Division (Red Army)
- 59th Division (Imperial Japanese Army)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.