(Redirected from 65th Regiment (disambiguation))
65th Regiment may refer to:
- 65th (2nd Yorkshire, North Riding) Regiment of Foot, a unit of the British Army
- 65th Infantry Regiment (United States), a unit of the United States Army
- 65th Air Defense Artillery Regiment, a unit of the United States Army
- 65th Armoured Regiment (India), an armoured unit of the Indian Army
- American Civil War regiments
- 65th Indiana Infantry Regiment, Union Army
- 65th Illinois Volunteer Infantry Regiment, Union Army
- 65th New York Volunteer Infantry, Union Army
- 65th Ohio Infantry, Union Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.