From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 6 pounder)
6-pounder gun or 6-pdr, usually denotes a 57-millimetre (2.2 in) gun firing a projectile weighing approximately 6 pounds (2.7 kg).
Guns of this type include:
- QF 6 pounder Hotchkiss, a 57 mm naval gun of the 1880s
- QF 6 pounder 6 cwt Hotchkiss, a British 57 mm tank gun of 1917
- QF 6 pounder Nordenfelt, a 57 mm naval gun of the 1880s very similar to the Hotchkiss
- Ordnance QF 6 pounder, a British 57 mm anti-tank and tank gun of World War II
- QF 6 pounder 10 cwt gun, a British twin mount naval and coast defence gun 1937–1956.
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.