From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 9th Army (Germany))
A number of nations have had a Ninth Army:
- Ninth Army (United Kingdom), a formation of the British Army during World War II
- Ninth Army (France), a field army of the French Army during World War I and World War II
- Ninth Army (Ottoman Empire), one of the field armies of the Ottoman Army formed during World War I
- Ninth United States Army, one of the main U.S. Army combat commands used during the campaign in Northwest Europe in 1944 and 1945.
- 9th Army (Soviet Union), of the Soviet Union's Red Army was a Soviet field army, active from 1939 – 43, and then after the war from 1966 to 1989
|This disambiguation page lists articles about military units and formations which are associated with the same title.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.