The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public Limited Company|
|Traded as||BSE: 523385|
|Founders||Vaman Parekh & Sharad Parekh|
|Revenue||₹21.9 billion (US$300 million)|
Nilkamal Limited is a plastic products manufacturer based in Mumbai, India. It is the world's largest manufacturer of moulded furniture and Asia's largest processor of plastic moulded products. Their product range consists mainly of custom plastic mouldings, plastic furniture, crates and containers. The company also has a chain of retail stores under the @home brand.
Nilkamal was incorporated on 5 December 1985 as Creamer Plastic. The company changed its name to Nilkamal Plastic on 23 August 1990. The company has manufacturing facilities in Samba, Greater Noida, Pondicherry, Barjora, Sinnar, Nashik and Silvassa. The company also has joint manufacturing ventures in Bangladesh (Nilkamal Padma Plastics) and Sri Lanka (Nilkamal Eswaran Plastics). In 2011, the company also began production of mattresses with manufacturing units in Hosur and Dankuni.
In September 2017 it was announced that Nilkamal had agreed to become the co-sponsor of Mohun Bagan A.C for the period between July 2018.The sponsorship deal with Nilkamal Limited happened for a sum of ₹ 20 million (₹ 2 Crore) and will continue till the end of the season.
- Supreme Industries - notable competitor
- "Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31st March 2017" (PDF). Nilkamal Plastics. Retrieved 7 July 2017.[dead link]
- "Store food safely". The Hindu. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- Allan, Rory (2003). Investment Policy Review: Nepal. Investment policy review. New York: United Nations Conference on Trade and Development. ISBN 9789211126198. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Nilkamal group's latest venture". Rediff.com. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Improving margins may earn Nilkamal re-rating". The Economic Times. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Broker's Call: Nilkamal". Business Line. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Nilkamal Ltd". NDTV Profit. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "NILKAMAL LTD. (NILKAMAL) - COMPANY HISTORY". Business Standard. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Nilkamal aims higher turnover during FY15". Business Line. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Nilkamal enters mattress segment, plans facility at Hosur". Business Standard. Retrieved 5 May 2017.
- "Nilkamal comes home". The Hindu Business Line. October 18, 2007. Retrieved October 13, 2016.
- "Bangalore welcome's their 3rd @home store". www.indiaprwire.com. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- Bureau, Our (2011-06-03). "Nilkamal's @home to open more stores in Kerala soon". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- "Nilkamal enters mattress segment, plans facility at Hosur". Business Standard. Retrieved 2016-06-24.
- "Aashish Taters multibaggers: Nilkamal and Wim Plast". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2016-06-24.
- "Indian homes set for a new look". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2016-06-24.
- name="Audited Financial Results for the Year Ended 31st March 2017" (PDF). Nilkamal Plastics. Retrieved 7 July 2017.