Reed Publishing (NZ) Ltd, originally A. H. Reed Ltd and publishing under the imprint A. H. and A. W. Reed, is one of New Zealand's oldest publishers. It was founded in 1907 by A.H. Reed and is based in Auckland, New Zealand. It is a New Zealand literature specialist and also general titles, publishing over 100 titles a year and including a number of significant New Zealand authors such as Barry Crump, Janet Frame and Witi Ihimaera.
A. H. Reed Ltd was sold to Associated Book Publishers (ABP) in 1983 and, with Methuen Publishing also part of ABP, became Reed Methuen. After several more ownership changes, it became Heinemann Reed in 1988, and was renamed Reed Publishing (NZ) in 1992. In 2007 it changed its name to Raupo Publishing (NZ). Raupo is Maori for bulrush (Typha orientalis), a type of reed. It is currently an imprint of the Penguin Group.
- Treanor, Pamela. "Reed, Alfred Hamish". Dictionary of New Zealand Biography. Ministry for Culture and Heritage. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- Stephens, Joy (1 July 2013). "Interview: Ray Richards' lifelong love affair". New Zealand Listener. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- Caffin, Elizabeth (31 October 2014). "Publishing - Publishing in the 1980s and 1990s". Te Ara – the Encyclopedia of New Zealand. Retrieved 16 July 2016.
- Herrick, Linda (21 November 2007). "International takeover strips Reed of name". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- The New Zealand Writer's Handbook
- Writers & Artists' Yearbook
- http://www.reed.co.nz/ Website prior to domain name expiry.