(Redirected from ADEPT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adept in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An adept is a member of advanced degree in certain occult, esoteric, or philosophical organizations.
Adept may also refer to:
- Adept (band), a post-hardcore band
- Adept (comics), a superheroine in the Marvel comics universe
- Adept (Dungeons & Dragons), a class in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- Magic Online Adepts, chat moderators for Magic: the Gathering Online trading card game
- Adepts, characters in the video game series Golden Sun with the ability to use Psynergy
- Adept Technology, a robotics, vision, automation controls company
- ST Adept, a tugboat in service with the Admiralty from 1947 to 1957
- A trade name of the pharmaceutical drug icodextrin
- A trade name of the insecticide diflubenzuron
- ADEPT (medicine) (Antibody directed enzyme prodrug therapy)
- Adobe Digital Editions Protection Technology
- Train Protection & Warning System, which incorporates ADEPT (Automated Dead-End Protection Technology), a system for automatically stopping trains when they reach a dead end
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adept.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.