From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ATB is the stagename of André Tanneberger, (born 1973), a German DJ, musician, and producer of Trance music.
ATB may also refer to:
- Amsterdam Trade Bank, a Dutch bank
- Arab Tunisian Bank, a financial institution formed partly by Arab Bank
- ATB Financial (Alberta Treasury Branches), a financial institution owned by the Alberta government
Computing and Telecommunications
- Active Time Battle system, a feature of role-playing games
- All trunks busy, the reorder tone, or fast busy tone, on public switched telephone networks
- ATB (Advanced trace bus), a protocol in the Advanced Microcontroller Bus Architecture protocol specification.
Music and Entertainment
- Andy Timmons Band, a band led by guitarist Andy Timmons
- Atelier-Théâtre Burkinabé, a Burkinabè theatre group
- After the Burial, an American extreme metal band
- All terrain bike, or mountain bike, an off-road bicycle
- All terrain boarding, an extreme sport also known as mountain boarding
- Around the Bay Road Race, a 30 km road race held every March in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Articulated tug and barge, see Tugboat.
- Automatische treinbeïnvloeding, a Dutch system of automatic train protection
- Ability to benefit, in the United States, a measure applicable to students who have sufficient competency to benefit from post-secondary education but do not have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Advanced Technology Bomber, the program under which the B-2 Spirit stealth bomber was developed
- Red ATB, a Bolivian television channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ATB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.