(Redirected from AYI.com)
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||New York City (2005)|
|Darrell Lerner, Co-founder
Cliff Lerner, Co-founder/CEO
|Products||Online dating service
Social network service
The company was co-founded by Darrell and Cliff Lerner in 2005 and rebranded its online dating website AreYouInterested.com to FirstMet.com on March 7, 2016. It also offers a completely integrated Facebook app, iOS app, and Android app.
- "SNAP Interactive Raises $8.5 Million For Social Dating Applications" Tech Crunch. Retrieved 2014-5-2.
- "Women like to look up to the men in their life: most only want to date taller men" News AU. Retrieved 2014-5-2.
- "Snap Interactive: Facebook's Fast Growing And Most Undervalued Social Media Company" Seeking Alpha. Retrieved 2014-5-2.
- "Snap Interactive's Facebook Gamble Pays Off" International Business Times. Retrieved 2014-5-2.
- "Snap Interactive Launches Rebrand of Dating App AYI as FirstMet" Yahoo! Finance. Retrieved 2016-8-15.
- "The 15 Hottest Dating Sites on the Market" Mashable. Retrieved 2014-5-2.
- "Swiped Out: 7 Dating App Alternatives to Tinder" Vogue. Retrieved 2015-3-30.
- "New dating app will help weed out the creeps" NY Post. Retrieved 2015-3-30.
- SNAP Interactive Official site