From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from A Double Life)
|Look up double life in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Double Life may refer to:
- Double Life (album), a 2002 album by Värttinä
- Double life, the life led by a person who has an alter ego
- A Double Life (1924 film), a 1924 Czech film
- A Double Life (1947 film), a 1947 film noir
- A Double Life (1954 film), a 1954 French-West German drama film
- "Double Life" (PlayStation ad), a 1999 television advertisement
- "Double Life", a song by Styx from Kilroy Was Here
- "Double Life" (song), a 1979 song by The Cars from their album Candy-O
- Double Life (Invisible Detective), the U.S. title of the first book in the Invisible Detective Series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Double Life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.