Aaron Williams (cartoonist)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aaron Williams (comics creator))
Aaron Williams at Gen Con Indy 2007
|Born||Aaron Kyle Williams|
|Area(s)||Cartoonist, Writer, Artist, Publisher|
Aaron Williams is a cartoonist.
Comics work includes:
- Nodwick (script and art, Henchman, January 2000 – September 2006)
- PS238 (script and art, Dork Storm Press, December 2002 – July 2009)
- Full Frontal Nerdity (script and art, one-shot, Dork Storm Press, November 2004). The strip appears online, and as an extra in PS 238.
- Truth, Justin, and the American Way (with co-author Scott Kurtz and art by Giuseppe Ferrario, 5-issue limited series, Image Comics, 2006–2007)
- "Dinner at MacArthur's Cafe" (with art by Casey Jones, in Spider-Man Unlimited No. 13, Marvel Comics, March 2006)
- North 40 (with art by Fiona Staples, 6-issue limited series, Wildstorm, July – December 2009)
- Diablo (series) (with art and covers by Joseph LaCroix, 5-issue limited series, DC Comics, November 2011 – March 2012
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. p. 153. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
- Renaud, Jeffrey (April 1, 2009). "Williams Opens the Book on "North 40"". Comic Book Resources. Retrieved August 19, 2009.
- Webb, Charles (September 14, 2009). "Aaron Williams & Fiona Staples: Taking a Drive Down North 40". Comics Bulletin. Retrieved September 16, 2009.
- "Diablo". DC Comics.com. November 23, 2011. Retrieved January 19, 2012.
- "Expanding the World of Diablo". IGN comics.com. January 18, 2012. Retrieved January 19, 2012.
|This profile of a cartoonist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This profile of a webcomics creator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|