From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Abrogate)
|Look up abrogation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abrogation may refer to:
- The abolition or repeal of a law, institution, custom, etc.
- abrogatio, the Latin term for legal annulment under Roman law
- Abrogation of Old Covenant laws, the ending or setting aside of Old Testament stipulations for the New Testament
- Abrogation doctrine, a doctrine in United States constitutional law
- Abrogation, another term for the denunciation of or withdrawal from a treaty
- Naskh (tafsir) (Arabic for abrogation), a genre of Islamic exegesis dealing with conflicting material in Islamic law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abrogation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.