(Redirected from Abrogate)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up abrogation or abrogate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Abrogation may refer to:
- Abrogatio, the Latin term for legal annulment under Roman law
- Abrogation of Old Covenant laws, the ending or setting aside of Old Testament stipulations for the New Testament
- Abrogation doctrine, a doctrine in United States constitutional law
- Naskh (tafsir) (Arabic for abrogation), a genre of Islamic exegesis dealing with conflicting material in Islamic law
- Adrogation, a form of adoption in Ancient Rome
- Obrogation, the enacting of a contrary law that is a revocation of a previous law
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Abrogation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.