(Redirected from Accu)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ACCU may refer to:
- Autodefensas Campesinas de Cordoba y Uraba, a Colombian paramilitary group
- Accu (battery), a battery that can be restored to full charge by the application of electrical energy
- ACCU (organisation), a software development user group
- Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Australian Central Credit Union, a credit union based in metropolitan and regional South Australia and the Northern Territory
- Asia/Pacific Cultural Centre for UNESCO
- Aquarian Christine Church Universal, a religious movement founded by Levi Dowling
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ACCU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.