Ace of Spades (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ace of spades (disambiguation))
The ace of spades is commonly thought of as the highest-ranking card in the deck.
Ace of Spades may also refer to:
- Ace of Spades (album), an album by Motörhead
- "Ace of Spades" (song), a song by Motörhead
- "Ace of Spades", a 1966 instrumental by Link Wray, released as a single on the Swan Records label
- Ace of Spades (comics), characters from DC Comics
- Ace of Spades (junction), a junction of the A3 road southwest of central London
- Ace of Spades (serial), a 1925 film serial
- Ace of Spades (video game), a sandbox building and FPS game
- Ace of Spades HQ, a conservative weblog
- Armand de Brignac or Ace of Spades, a champagne
- Ace of Spades, a non-culinary variety of the Ipomoea batatas ornamental plant
- Saddam Hussein, the ace of spades in the Most-wanted Iraqi playing cards
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ace of Spades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.