Aces 'N' Eights
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2015)|
|Written by||Dennis Shryack
Ronald M. Cohen
|Directed by||Craig R. Baxley|
|Starring||Casper Van Dien
|Country of origin||US|
|Running time||88 minutes|
|Original release||15 March 2008|
Aces 'N' Eights is a 2008 action/adventure western television movie from RHI Entertainment, starring Casper Van Dien, Bruce Boxleitner and Ernest Borgnine. It is directed by Craig R. Baxley and written by Ronald M. Cohen and Dennis Shryack. Aces 'n Eights first aired on March 15, 2008 in the US and on June 5, 2008 in the UK. A DVD release of the film was released by Genius Entertainment in May 2008.
Already taking a gamble settling in the uncharted west, the peaceful settlers of a town destined for railroad greatness suddenly find themselves being ruthlessly gunned down. With no law and order to be found, justice falls onto the shoulders of an elderly rancher (played by Ernest Borgnine) and an accomplished, but retired, gunslinger (played by Casper Van Dien).
- Casper Van Dien as Luke Rivers
- Ernest Borgnine as Thurmond Prescott
- Bruce Boxleitner as D.C. Cracker
- Deirdre Quinn as Jo Tanner
- Jack Noseworthy as Riley
- Jake Thomas as Noah
- Jeff Kober as Tate
- William Atherton as Howard
The film has an overall rating of 20% on Rotten Tomatoes. One reviewer noted that the cinematography was distracting and some "violent scenes... were too many and went on too long."
- Aces 'N' Eights on Rotten Tomatoes Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- RHI Entertainment: "Aces n' Eights"
- "Aces 'N' Eights" at the Internet Movie Database
- Aces 'N' Eights at AllMovie
- Aces 'N' Eights at the TCM Movie Database
|This article related to a made-for-TV movie is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2000s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|