Male. Upperside luteous-brown, basal hairy scales yellow. Cilia cinereous-white: forewing with a pale-yellow constricted spot at end of the cell, and an irregular transverse continuous discal band of spots with their lower angles continued outward along the veins; hindwing with a yellow streak at end of the cell and a short discal band with outer rays. Underside paler, minutely speckled with yellowish-white; forewing as above, the hind margin being also broadly yellow; hindwing with a subbasal spot, all the veins, and two (a median and a discal) transverse sinuous bands pale yellow. Palpi, body beneath and legs yellowish-white.
Wingspan of 1.5 inches.
It is not rare.
- Markku Savela's website on Lepidoptera Page on Actinor genus.
- Brower, Andrew V. Z. 2007. Actinor Watson 1893. Actinor radians (Moore 1878). Version 4 March 2007 (under construction).  in The Tree of Life Web Project.
- Watson, E. Y. 1891. Hesperiidae Indicae. Vest and co. Madras
- Evans, W.H. (1932). The Identification of Indian Butterflies (2nd ed.). Mumbai, India: Bombay Natural History Society. pp. 396, ser no I86.1.
- Evans, W.H. (1932). The Identification of Indian Butterflies (2nd ed.). Mumbai, India: Bombay Natural History Society.
- "Markku Savela's website on Lepidoptera".
- Tree of Life Web Project .
- Wynter-Blyth, Mark Alexander (1957). Butterflies of the Indian Region. Bombay, India: Bombay Natural History Society. ISBN 978-8170192329.