Ada Independent School District
|Ada Independent School District|
|Grades||10th - 12th|
|Students and staff|
The district has a jagged eastern border that stretches as far N3930 Road. Its western boundary is west of U.S. Route 377 in the north and S. Oak Avenue in the south.
List of schools
- Glenwood Early Childhood Center, houses six educational programs geared toward early childhood (4–5 years old)
- Hayes Grade Center, 1st and 2nd grade
- Washington Grade Center, 3rd and 4th grade
- Willard Grade Center, 5th and 6th grade
- Ada Junior High School, 7th through 9th grade
- Ada High School, 10th through 12th grade
- STEPS: Alternative Education Academy
The high school is home to the Ada Cougars, who have won 19 state football championships (1951-2, 1955-7, 1959, 1962, 1964-5, 1970, 1974, 1980, 1986, 1988, 1991, and 1993-6) - the most in Oklahoma. Ada High School is also the home of Cougar News Network, a high school news program, which appears on Public-access television. Among the many outstanding extracurricular activities and sports programs available to students is the award-winning Ada High School Cougar Marching Band.
|This Oklahoma school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|