Adam's apple (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Adam's apple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An adam's apple, or laryngeal prominence, is a protrusion in the front of the throat.
Adam's apple may also refer to:
- Adam's Apple (film), a 1928 British comedy film
- Adam's Apples, a 2005 Danish film
- Adam's Apple (album), a 1966 album by Wayne Shorter
- Adam's Apple (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Adam's Apple (song), a 1975 song by Aerosmith
- Adams Apples, a Ghanaian film series, directed by Shirley Frimpong Manso
- Adam's apple, a variety of Lumia (citrus)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adam's apple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.