Grey Dog Software
Grey Dog Software is a computer games development company, based in Phoenix, Arizona, and specializing in sports text simulations. Notable games released by Grey Dog include the Total Extreme Warfare series and the Wrestling Spirit series.
All three developers had worked under the same company, .400 Software Studios, but when that company dissolved due to an ownership dispute, the three developers formed Grey Dog Software under the ownership of Rahn.
- Arcadia: Guild of Heroes
- Bowl Bound College Football
- Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape
- Fast Break College Basketball
- Fast Break Pro Basketball
- Fast Break Pro Basketball 2
- Fast Break Pro Basketball 2013
- Imperium: Arena of Death
- Total Extreme Wrestling 2005
- Total Extreme Wrestling 2007
- Total Extreme Wrestling 2008
- Total Extreme Wrestling 2010
- Total Extreme Wrestling 2013
- Total Extreme Wrestling 2016
- World of Mixed Martial Arts
- World of Mixed Martial Arts 2
- World of Mixed Martial Arts 3
- World of Mixed Martial Arts 4
- Wrestling Spirit
- Wrestling Spirit 2
- Wrestling Spirit 3
Products are categorized into product lines: basketball, football, wrestling/MMA and other.
- "Grey Dog Software Launches New Company and Website". 2004-09-07. Retrieved 2007-03-23.
- "Welcome to Wolverine Studios!". 2006-05-05. Archived from the original on 2006-12-29. Retrieved 2007-03-23.
- "Brian Nichols Joins Grey Dog". 2006-12-01. Retrieved 2007-03-23.