From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Adhere)
|Look up adherence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adherence may refer to:
- Adherence (medicine), the obedience of the patient to the medical advice
- Religious adherence, when people follow a particular religion
- Adhesion, the tendency of dissimilar particles or surfaces to cling to one another
- Adhesion (medicine), abnormal bands of tissue that grow in the human body
- Adherent point, mathematical notion, also known as closure point, point of closure or contact point
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adherence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.