Adventure A: Planet of Death
|This article does not cite any sources. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Adventure A: Planet of Death|
Adventure A: Planet of Death is a text adventure game from Artic Computing first released for the Sinclair ZX81 (and 4K ZX80) in 1981. It was also released for the ZX Spectrum in 1982, Commodore 64 in 1984 and Amstrad CPC in 1985.
In this adventure, the player is stranded on an alien planet. The aim is to escape from this planet by finding his or her captured and disabled spaceship. The player communicates with the program by typing instructions into a simple Verb-Noun parser.
An updated version of the game has been released on iOS with a new user interface designed for the touch screen. Following the essence of the original ZX81 adventure with new locations and solutions.
- Artic Computing tribute page
- The home page of The Planet of Death with Windows version for download
- Adventure A: Planet of Death at SpectrumComputing.co.uk
- Adventure A: Planet of Death at Lemon 64
- Planet of Death ZX81 Collection entry with the original inlay scan and program listing. An emulator is available on the site to play the game online.
|This article about a video game released for 8-bit computers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|