|Genre(s)||Adventure with a third-person perspective|
Adventure A: Planet of Death is a 1981 adventure game from Artic Computing for the ZX81 and ZX Spectrum computers. The game was also released in 1985 for the Amstrad CPC. In this adventure, the player is stranded on an alien planet. The aim is to escape from this planet by finding his or her captured and disabled spaceship. The player communicates with the program by typing instructions into a simple Verb-Noun parser.
An updated version of the game has been released on iOS with a new user interface designed for the touch screen. Following the essence of the original ZX81 adventure with new locations and solutions.
- Artic Computing tribute page
- The home page of The Planet of Death with Windows version for download
- Planet of Death ported to the TI-89 calculator
- Solution to Planet of Death
- Adventure A at World of Spectrum
- Adventure A: Planet of Death at MobyGames
- iPhone update of Planet of Death
- Planet of Death ZX81 Collection entry with the original inlay scan and program listing. An emulator is available on the site to play the game online.
|This article about a video game released for 8-bit computers is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This adventure game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|