Adventure Gaming (magazine)
Adventure Gaming was a consumer magazine published by Manzakk Publishing, Inc. covering all aspects of the burgeoning gaming industry. It ran for 13 issues starting in July 1981. The magazine ceased publication in 1982.
History and profile
Adventure Gaming was launched in 1981. The founding and continuing editor of Adventure Gaming was Tim Kask, long of TSR and founding editor of The Dragon. Adventure Gaming was based in Norwood, Ohio.
Adventure Gaming took an editorial stance squarely in the middle between the booming FRP (fantasy role-playing) segment of the industry, and the traditional board and miniatures gaming segments. The magazine closed in 1982 with total 13 issues.
- "Adventure Gaming". Angelfire. Retrieved 17 November 2015.
- "Adventure Gaming". Board Game Geek. Retrieved 30 October 2016.
- "Adventure+Gaming Magazine Listing". Index. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Adventure Gaming Magazine". nobleknight.com. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "TotalCon Game Convention". totalcon.com. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
|This trade magazine–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.