From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ají)
|Look up aji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Aji may refer to:
- Ağrı Airport (IATA code AJI), near the city of Ağrı in the Ağrı Province, Turkey
- Ají pepper
- Ají (sauce) a condiment made with cilantro, green onions, and garlic
- Aji Island in Miyagi Prefecture, Japan
- Aji (Ryūkyū), a historical title and rank in the Ryukyu Islands
- Aji (town), in Tieling County, Liaoning, China
- Aji, Kagawa, town in Kagawa Prefecture, Japan
- Al Jazeera English, an Arab television channel formerly called "Al-Jazeera International"
- Aji (Go), a term used in Go
- Aji Assamese Daily A news paper in Assam, India
- American Jujitsu Institute, an American jujitsu organization founded by Henry Okazaki in 1939
- Japanese horse mackerel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aji.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.