From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ajo (disambiguation))
|Look up ajo, -aĵo, aĵo, or ajö in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ajo or Ajó may refer to:
- Ajo, Arizona, a census-designated place in Pima County, Arizona, United States.
- Ajo Peak, a mountain peak in southern Arizona
- Little Ajo Mountains, a mountain range in southern Arizona
- Ajo Unified School District
- Ajo High School
- Ajo Air Force Station, a closed United States Air Force General Surveillance Radar station in southern Arizona
- Ajo Copper News, a weekly community newspaper serving western Pima County, Arizona
- Ajo, Cantabria, the capital of Bareyo municipality in Cantabria, Spain
- Mar de Ajó, a coastal city in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Ajó, an alternate name for General Lavalle, a town in Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
- Aki Ajo (born 1968), Finnish motorcycle racer
- Ajo Motorsport, a motorcycle racing team named after Aki Ajo
- Niklas Ajo (born 1994), Finnish motorcycle racer, eldest son of Aki Ajo
- Finlandia-Ajo, an annual Group One harness event
- Corona Municipal Airport, which has the location identifier AJO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ajo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.