(Redirected from Akaba (disambiguation))
Akaba as the name of places or people occurs in various (etymologically unconnected) languages and cultures. It may refer to:
- Akaba of Dahomey, an 18th-century King of Dahomey
- Akaba, Togo, small town in the country of Togo
- Akaba, Uganda, small town in Uganda
- Akaba, an alternate spelling for:
- Aqaba in Jordan, as well as Aqabah and 'Aqqaba on the West Bank
- Akaba (meteorite), a meteorite which fell in 1949 near Ma'an, Jordan
- Akaba (band), a Swedish band of former members Pineforest Crunch and Reminder
People with the surname
- Al Aqabah (disambiguation), for several places in the Levant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Akaba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.