(Redirected from Al Shabaab)
Al-Shabaab or Al-Shabab (الشباب ash-Shabāb) is an Arabic phrase meaning "the Youth". It may refer to:
- Al-Shabaab (militant group), a Somalia-based militant Islamist group aligned with Al-Qaeda
- Al-Shabab Club (Manama), a football club in Bahrain
- Al-Shabab SC (Baghdad), a football club in Iraq
- Al-Shabab SC (Al Ahmadi), a football club in Kuwait
- Al-Shabab SC (Seeb), a football club in Oman
- Al-Shabab FC (Riyadh), a football club in Saudi Arabia
- Al-Shabab SC (Syria), a football club in Raqqa, Syria
- Al Shabab Al Arabi Club, a football club in the United Arab Emirates
- Shabaab al Jabal, Libyan football club
- Muaither SC, a Qatari football club previously known as Al Shahab
- Ash-Shabab al-Mu'min, a Zaidi Shia insurgent group operating in Yemen commonly known as the Houthis
- RNOV Shabab Oman, a pair of vessels in the Royal Omani Navy
- Shabaab (film), a 1954 Indian film
- Shabab Rural District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Shabab, Iran, a city in Iran
- A7la Shabab Fel Dounia, the group chat of Kafet Squad.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Al-Shabab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.