Alan V. Deardorff (born 1944) is the John W. Sweetland Professor of International Economics and a Professor of Economics and Public Policy at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He is also the Associate Dean at the Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy. Former Chair of the Economics Department, Deardorff received his Ph.D. in Economics from Cornell University in 1971.
- External Fellow, Leverhulme Centre for Research on Globalisation and Economic Policy, University of Nottingham.
- Faculty Associate, William Davidson Institute, University of Michigan
- International Research Fellow, Kiel Institute of World Economics
- Member, Academic Council, VRCenter DEGIT, Institute for World Economics, Kiel University
- Member, American Economic Association
- Member, Board of Editors, North American Journal of Economics and Finance
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, International Economic Journal
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, The World Economy
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of Economic Integration
- Member, Editorial Board, Journal of International Economic Law
- Member, Editorial Board, Studies in International Economics, University of Michigan Press
- Member, Group of Eminent Persons on Non-tariff Barriers, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development
|This biography of an American economist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|