From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up alewife in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An alewife is a kind of fish. Alewife may also refer to:
- Alewife (trade), a common profession for women in the Middle Ages and in ancient Mesopotamia
- Alewife Brook Reservation, a state park in Massachusetts
- Alewife (MBTA station), a local transportation hub in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Alewife (multiprocessor), a computer system developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Dead Alewives, an improvisational comedy troupe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Alewife.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.