Alex Ferguson (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sir Alex Ferguson (born 1941) is a former Scottish football player and manager.
Alex Ferguson or Alex Fergusson may also refer to:
- Alex Ferguson (baseball) (1897–1976), American baseball player
- Alex Ferguson (footballer, born 1903) (1903–1974), Scottish football player
- Alex Ferguson (footballer, born 1913), Scottish footballer, played for Lochee Harp, St Johnstone, Hibernian, Heart of Midlothian and Rochdale.
- Alex Fergusson (politician) (1949–2018), Scottish politician
- Alex Fergusson (musician) (born 1952), Scottish guitarist and producer
- Alex Ferguson (jockey), British jockey who rode the winning horse in the 2017 Gerry Feilden Hurdle
- Alexander Ferguson (disambiguation)
- Alejandro Ferguson (born 1978), Argentine cricketer
- Alexander Ferguson MacLaren (1854–1917), Canadian businessman and politician
- Sandy Ferguson (disambiguation)